Expert Advice and Performance that Exceeds in Post Construction Cleaning - Gulf Coast of Alabama
ServiceMaster Post-Construction Cleaning - Mobile, Alabama & Baldwin County, Alabama and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Advice on Post Construction Cleanup.
Recently, we have written a few articles on our expertise in handling post-construction cleanup. We received even more requests than usual. We are proud to be a vital part of the building boom currently going on in our area. We are committed to offering the best possible service to our construction partners. Over the past thirty years and particularly over the past few months, we have had a number of contractors call us at the last minute and book our clean up services. We have even been called in on an emergency basis. For us, that's not a big deal because we are always responding to water damage restoration jobs at all hours of the day. What we learned recently however, is that the reason that we were called in at the last minute, was not because the builder forgot to schedule us. It was because the small company he had scheduled, didn't show up! It has happened time and again. Small companies who don't have the resources, can't find the workers and simply do not show up at all!
We have two companies serving Mobile and Baldwin County, Alabama and the Entire Gulf Coast for post-construction cleaning. We can handle any sized job between the two companies. Unlike many others, our web site is populated with pictures of actual jobs that we have done in Mobile, Baldwin County and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Feel free to browse our web site: http://servicemastermobilealabama.com, it is full of articles and videos of our work and advice on cleaning, janitorial, mold remediation, carpet cleaning, water damage restoration, and fire restoration.
(251) 344-5105 is the number for the expert in hard surface floor refinishing, stripping and maintenance. ServiceMaster Services, the area's leader in janitorial, floorcare and carpet cleaning, can handle any sized floor refinishing job from a few square feet to several hundred thousand square feet. We have the personnel, the resume' and the equipment to handle any sized job. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration is the areas premier disaster restoration company.
In this article these are our pictures, of work that we have actually performed in Mobile County, Baldwin County and on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. These are not stock photos sent to us by the franchisor. Please review the below article. It is full of advice and considerations for hiring a cleaning company.
Below is some information on our two companies:
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration - more than a mititgation company.
ServiceMaster Services - more than a janitorial company.
Our two companies are market leaders in both mitigation and janitorial. The combined forces of these two entities bring more cleaning solutions, mitigation capabilities, and building problem solving to the table, than any single entity in the Mobile, Baldwin County or Coastal Mississippi area. Period.
First and foremost, we have three ideally located offices to serve the entire area from Perdido Key & Orange Beach, to Gulfport and Pascagoula, Mississippi. We can be anywhere in the area within 45 to an hour.
Our two companies have been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties for over 30 years, and between these two companies we offer:
1. Water Damage Restoration, FIre Damage Restoration
2. Mold Remediation, Mold Assessment & Testing
3. Commercial & Industrial Janitorial Services - proven abiltiy to hande janitorial accounts in excess of 500,000 square feet
4. Forensic Cleanup Services
5. Carpet Cleaning (Few, if any, janitorial services can offer truck-mounted carpet cleaning)
6. Hard Surface Floor Stripping, Waxing & Maintenance
7. Grout Cleaning - with a truck mounted steam attachment that ensures excellent results
8. Window Cleaning
9. Post-Construction Cleaning - both commercial & residential
10. Temporary Labor Staffing - yes we provide temps to our many commercial & industrial cleints on a regular basis
11. Pressure Washing
12. Smoke & Odor Cleanup - we eliminate the really tough residential & commercial problems
13. Building Leak & Water Instrusion Detection
14. Paper Product & Expendible Sourcing - from paper towels & toilet paper to can liners & cleaning supplies
15. Specialty Cleaning - from vent hoods in restaurants, to ships, jets, luxury yachts and RVs
16. Duct Cleaing - in conjunction with mold remediation, fire restoration or as a stand alone service.
17. Large Scale Drying - Proven abiltity to handle large loss water damage restoration such as hotels, large office buildings & medical complexes.
18. Medical Office Building & Clean Room Cleaning - extensive training & knowledge of the specific cleaning requirements of medical environments
19. Upholstery & Rug Cleaning - we often clean hundreds of office chairs at once!
WE USE HEPA VACUUMS - THE SAME VACUUMS USED IN MOLD REMEDIATION TO FILTER ALL DUST.
20. Detail Fire Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Storage - in conjunction with a fire or water restoration project or as a stand alone service
21. Debris Removal - if it is under a roof, we can find a way to remove it
22. Interior Demolotion Services - usually in conjunction with a water or fire restoration project
23. Turn-key Shopping Center & Office Space Turnaround - we remove the debris and trash left by the former tenant, and we clean the space to be ready for lease
24 Large Hard Surface Floor Preparation - we have the large automated equipment to prepare large hard surface floor areas for occupancy after construction
25. Construction Rebuild - after a fire or water loss, there are a number of ways we can assist, here is an overview: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/ServiceMaster-Construction-Mobile-AL-1.html
Below are before and after pictures sent to us by a customer who was very impressed by the hard surface floor stripping and refinishing job that we did for his company.
We handle some of Mobile's most well know entities. In janitorial, we specialize in Medical, Industrial and Offices. We clean schools, ships and airplanes as well! We have one of the largest staffs of cleaning personnel anywhere, and we use the most modern of equipment and procedures. We are locally owned and unlike so many of the postings on the internet, we actually live and work here in the Mobile area. We are not a fire and water damage restoration company, or janitorial company that has set up a virtual presence on the internet, hoping to subcontract to another outfit. We are real. We are here. We go to church and school here. We pay taxes here and we are part of the volunteer community here in Mobile. We enjoy an excellent reputation and we care about your facility. Our prices are fair and our service is excellent and consistent. We do not underbid in the effort to get our foot in the door and then raise our prices. We do not believe in poor service and then come in once a month to raise the cleaning standard; conversely we believe in keeping your facility in first-class condition ALL of the time! Call us today for a quote. No building is too small, and none certainly is too large. (251) 344-5105. For fire and water mitigation, call us at (251) 653-9333 in Mobile or (251) 928-1028 in Baldwin County.
On large scale post-construction jobs, we use large HEPA air scrubbers to control dust in these environments, unlike any other post-construction, or janitorial company. We ensure that there will be no dust settling after we are through!
Due to all the capabilities listed above and the extensive training that our personnel have in water damage restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, advanced structural drying, lead paint detection, water detection, infrared camera thermal imaging, moisture metering, carpet restoration & cleaning, hard surface floor & grout cleaning, and many other commercial building skills; we consider ourselves to be experts and problem solvers in addition to cleaning and remediation specialists.
Remember that you and you alone decide who works in your home or business. It is your choice. We hope you will consider our expertise and our reputation. The job will be done right and we guarantee it. We would appreciate the opportunity to show you the differences in quality.