Who Do You Call When The Post Construction Clean Must Be Done Right in Mobile, Daphne, Foley, Orange Beach or anywhere in Baldwin County?
Some time ago, ServiceMaster posted an article about our expertise in handling post-construction cleanup. Some of that article is posted below. After re-reading it, we realized that the article was slanted towards working FOR construction companies in a commercial building. While we likely do more of that type of cleanup than anyone else; in terms of the sheer number of jobs, we work for homeowners much more often. In fact, we work in homes every single day!
We consult with homeowners and contractors IN ADVANCE to PREVENT construction dust and a huge mess at the outset, by our building containment and our use of air scrubbers during the process. After the job, we provide a number of residential post construction cleanup services as well.
Our team of ladies and men are absolutely the best, anywhere, when it comes to performing detail exhaustive cleaning. Period.
Who can you COUNT ON to bring your project in on-time in Mobile & Baldwin County? ServiceMaster Advanced & ServiceMaster Services. We have performed huge jobs for some of Alabama's largest contractors in some of the areas largest facilities, and brought these jobs in on-time and within budget, time and time again. There is no need to take a chance. Call the true professionals. Please see our Facebook page, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning and Restoration, or ServiceMaster Services; or visit our web site http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com. You will find articles and videos and even references and testimonials. We are serious about your project and we will not let you down. Period. No excuses.
Below is the type of letter that we regularly receive from clients:
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration will truly go to any height for you. Whether you need water damage restoration, mold remediation, fire restoration or post construction cleanup in your home or business, the talented staff at ServiceMaster ADVANCED can find a way to get it done. In the interest of full disclosure, no, we didn't clean the steeple! But we could have! We worked on all of the other jobs depicted in these pictures. Using scaffolding and man lifts are second nature to us and we know how to get the job done!
We have two companies serving Mobile and Baldwin County, Alabama and the Entire Gulf Coast for post-construction cleaning. We can marshall the forces of our janitorial company and our SRM (ServiceMaster Recovery Management) for any sized water restoration, or fire restoration job. We can handle any sized job between the two companies and our strong regional presence.
(251) 344-5105 is the number for the expert in hard surface floor refinishing, stripping and maintenance. ServiceMaster Services, the area's leader in janitorial, floorcare and carpet cleaning, can handle any sized floor refinishing job from a few square feet to several hundred thousand square feet. We have the personnel, the resume' and the equipment to handle any sized job. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration is the areas premier disaster restoration company, we can be reached at (251) 653-9333, (251) 928-1028 or (866) 653-9333.
Below is some information on our two companies:
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration - more than a mititgation company.
ServiceMaster Services - more than a janitorial company.
Our two companies are market leaders in both mitigation and janitorial. The combined forces of these two entities bring more cleaning solutions, mitigation capabilities, and building problem solving to the table, than any single entity in the Mobile, Baldwin County or Coastal Mississippi area. Period.
First and foremost, we have three ideally located offices to serve the entire area from Perdido Key & Orange Beach, to Gulfport and Pascagoula, Mississippi. We can be anywhere in the area within 45 minutes tops.
Our two companies have been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties for over 30 years, and between these two companies we offer:
1. Water Damage Restoration, FIre Damage Restoration
2. Mold Remediation, Mold Assessment & Testing
3. Commercial & Industrial Janitorial Services - proven abiltiy to hande janitorial accounts in excess of 500,000 square feet
4. Forensic Cleanup Services
5. Carpet Cleaning (Few, if any, janitorial services can offer truck-mounted carpet cleaning)
6. Hard Surface Floor Stripping, Waxing & Maintenance
7. Grout Cleaning - with a truck mounted steam attachment that ensures excellent results
8. Window Cleaning
9. Post-Construction Cleaning - both commercial & residential
10. Temporary Labor Staffing - yes we provide temps to our many commercial & industrial cleints on a regular basis
11. Pressure Washing
12. Smoke & Odor Cleanup - we eliminate the really tough residential & commercial problems
13. Building Leak & Water Instrusion Detection
14. Paper Product & Expendible Sourcing - from paper towels & toilet paper to can liners & cleaning supplies
15. Specialty Cleaning - from vent hoods in restaurants, to ships, jets, luxury yachts and RVs
16. Duct Cleaing - in conjunction with mold remediation, fire restoration or as a stand alone service.
17. Large Scale Drying - Proven abiltity to handle large loss water damage restoration such as hotels, large office buildings & medical complexes.
18. Medical Office Building & Clean Room Cleaning - extensive training & knowledge of the specific cleaning requirements of medical environments
19. Upholstery & Rug Cleaning - we often clean hundreds of office chairs at once!
20. Detail Fire Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Storage - in conjunction with a fire or water restoration project or as a stand alone service
21. Debris Removal - if it is under a roof, we can find a way to remove it
22. Interior Demolotion Services - usually in conjunction with a water or fire restroation project
23. Turn-key Shopping Center & Office Space Turnaround - we remove the debris and trash left by the former tenant, and we clean the space to be ready for lease
24 Large Hard Surface Floor Preparation - we have the large automated equipment to prepare large hard surface floor areas for occupancy after construction
25. Construction Rebuild - after a fire or water loss, there are a number of ways we can assist, here is an overview: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/ServiceMaster-Construction-Mobile-AL-1.html
We handle some of Mobile and Baldwin County's most well know entities. In janitorial, we specialize in Medical, Industrial and Offices. We clean schools, ships and airplanes as well! We have one of the largest staffs of cleaning personnel anywhere, and we use the most modern of equipment and procedures. We are locally owned and unlike so many of the postings on the internet, we actually live and work here in the Mobile and Baldwin area. We are not a fire and water damage restoration company, or janitorial company that has set up a virtual presence on the internet, hoping to subcontract to another outfit. We are real. We are here. We go to church and school here. We pay taxes here and we are part of the volunteer community here in Mobile. We enjoy an excellent reputation and we care about your facility. Our prices are fair and our service is excellent and consistent. We do not underbid in the effort to get our foot in the door and then raise our prices. We do not believe in poor service and then come in once a month to raise the cleaning standard; conversely we believe in keeping your facility in first-class condition ALL of the time! Call us today for a quote. No building is too small, and none certainly is too large. (251) 344-5105. For fire and water mitigation, call us at (251) 653-9333 in Mobile or (251) 928-1028 & (251) 934-2230 in Baldwin County.
Remember that YOU AND YOU ALONE, decide who works in your home or business. YOU decide who handles your most precious of possessions! Tell your insurance provider that you want SERVICEMASTER ADVANCED or call us directly. Make sure that there is no confusion. There are other mitigation companies, and even others with similar sounding names. We are ServiceMaster Advanced, The Master of Disaster. "WE WOULD BE HONORED TO SERVE YOU." (251) 653-9333, (251) 928-1028 or (251) 344-5105.