There are water damage companies and then there is ServiceMaster Advanced, the Master of Disaster. There are janitorial companies, and then there is ServiceMaster Services. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration and ServiceMaster Services combined are the area's most capable, professional and most respected companies in their respected fields. Period.
In times of catastrophic loss, the two companies (under common ownership) are able to combine their resources to serve an ever increasing number of clients locally, far outstripping the capabilities of their nearest competitor. Even with these capabilities, the two companies still have longstanding direct relationships with even larger regional ServiceMaster providers. The two companies regularly work in a seamless manner with these entities and have been doing so for years. The combined workforce for handling large losses is unsurpassed in the Gulf Coast area.
Over the years many clients have realized and taken advantage of our abilities for janitorial, where we are able to handle small and large losses on a regular basis unlike any other janitorial company; and also directly for water damage, fire damage and mold remediation. And many have used both of our entities.
Over thirty years plus, we have handled some of the largest cleanup jobs, for some of Mobile's most well known residents and commercial entities. From tornado cleanup jobs during the tornadoes of Christmas 2012 in Mobile, and in Hattiesburg, MS in 2013; to hurricane cleanup jobs in Hurricanes Ivan, Katrina, and every Spring rain and flood event to happen in the area in the last quarter century, ServiceMaster Advanced has been there. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning has performed mitigation jobs for the Alabama State Docks, The Mobile Convention Center, the RSA Tower, The Mobile Infirmary, the AmSouth Tower, the Regions Bank Building, the University of South Alabama, The City of Mobile, The County of Mobile, Springhill College, Springhill Memorial, ST Mobile Aerospace, Airbus, The Mobile County School System, The Corps of Engineers, The State of Alabama and many many more commercial buildings and thousands of homeowners.
We are on virtually every insurance program offered in the Mobile and Baldwin County area. Insurance programs are pre-designated, pre-approved contractor affiliations which means that often times the insurance company will send us out directly to help their clients in the event of a loss. Some of these affiliations include Farmers, State Farm, USAA, Allstate, Nationwide, GeoVera and a number of commercial insurance programs.
The insurance companies trust us and we hope you will too. At one time or another, over nearly 30 years, we have worked with virtually every insurance company that has ever written a policy here. In fact, many of them recommend us because we have been pre-qualified to work for them, meaning we are on their mitigation "program". This means that we have met their standards with regard to insurance, training, procedures etc. and that they are comfortable dispatching a claim to us, if the homeowner agrees. This is the important stipulation. The homeowner must agree and contract directly with us. ServiceMaster Advanced is one of a small handful of companies locally that are approved as such. We appreciate the business that the insurance programs send to us; however out of the few that are approved as such, we want to stand alone as the best. We want to earn your business and be deserving of your trust, not only because the insurance company recommended us, but because our reputation and policies are such that you would have hired us anyway.
Our two companies have been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties for over 30 years, and between these two companies we offer:
1. Water Damage Restoration, FIre Damage Restoration
2. Mold Remediation, Mold Assessment & Testing
3. Commercial & Industrial Janitorial Services - proven abiltiy to hande janitorial accounts in excess of 500,000 square feet
4. Forensic Cleanup Services
5. Carpet Cleaning (Few, if any, janitorial services can offer truck-mounted carpet cleaning)
6. Hard Surface Floor Stripping, Waxing & Maintenance
7. Grout Cleaning - with a truck mounted steam attachment that ensures excellent results
8. Window Cleaning
9. Post-Construction Cleaning - both commercial & residential
10. Temporary Labor Staffing - yes we provide temps to our many commercial & industrial cleints on a regular basis
11. Pressure Washing
12. Smoke & Odor Cleanup - we eliminate the really tough residential & commercial problems
13. Building Leak & Water Instrusion Detection
14. Paper Product & Expendible Sourcing - from paper towels & toilet paper to can liners & cleaning supplies
15. Specialty Cleaning - from vent hoods in restaurants, to ships, jets, luxury yachts and RVs
16. Duct Cleaing - in conjunction with mold remediation, fire restoration or as a stand alone service.
17. Large Scale Drying - Proven abiltity to handle large loss water damage restoration such as hotels, large office buildings & medical complexes.
18. Medical Office Building & Clean Room Cleaning - extensive training & knowledge of the specific cleaning requirements of medical environments
19. Upholstery & Rug Cleaning
20. Detail Fire Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Storage - in conjunction with a fire or water restoration project or as a stand alone service
21. Debris Removal - if it is under a roof, we can find a way to remove it
22. Interior Demolotion Services - usually in conjunction with a water or fire restroation project
23. Turn-key Shopping Center & Office Space Turnaround - we remove the debris and trash left by the former tenant, and we clean the space to be ready for lease
24 Large Hard Surface Floor Preparation - we have the large automated equipment to prepare large hard surface floor areas for occupancy after construction
25. Construction Rebuild - after a fire or water loss, there are a number of ways we can assist, here is an overview: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/ServiceMaster-Construction-Mobile-AL-1.html
In short, if it is under a roof, or if it floats or flies, we can clean it!
We handle some of Mobile's most well know entities. In janitorial, we specialize in Medical, Industrial and Offices. We clean schools, ships and airplanes as well! We have one of the largest staffs of cleaning personnel anywhere, and we use the most modern of equipment and procedures. We are locally owned and unlike so many of the postings on the internet, we actually live and work here in the Mobile area. We are not a fire and water damage restoration company, or janitorial company that has set up a virtual presence on the internet, hoping to subcontract to another outfit. We are real. We are here. We go to church and school here. We pay taxes here and we are part of the volunteer community here in Mobile. We enjoy an excellent reputation and we care about your facility. Our prices are fair and our service is excellent and consistent. We do not underbid in the effort to get our foot in the door and then raise our prices. We do not believe in poor service and then come in once a month to raise the cleaning standard; conversely we believe in keeping your facility in first-class condition ALL of the time! Call us today for a quote. No building is too small, and none certainly is too large. (251) 344-5105.
For water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and mold remediation, remember that YOU AND YOU ALONE, decide who works in your home or business. YOU decide who handles your most precious of possessions! Tell your insurance provider that you want SERVICEMASTER ADVANCED or call us directly. Make sure that there is no confusion. There are other mitigation companies, and even others with similar sounding names. We are ServiceMaster Advanced, The Master of Disaster, enterprise number 7027, "WE WOULD BE HONORED TO SERVE YOU." (251) 653-9333 or (251) 928-1028.