Like it Never Even Happened or The Master of Disaster? National Advertising or Local Performance? It's your choice...
Why Choose ServiceMaster Advanced over ServPro for Water Damage or Fire Damage in Mobile, AL?
Why Call ServiceMaster Advanced in Mobile, Daphne, Foley, Orange Beach & Baldwin County in South Alabama?
Are all water damage restoration and fire restoration companies the same?
At ServiceMaster Restore Mobile, AL & Daphne, AL, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration - we believe that there are provable and measurable differences…
Everything that we do springs from deeply held beliefs that doing things the right way still means something in Mobile & Baldwin Counties in South Alabama.
- Training – No company spends more time and trains their people more. Being the largest water damage restoration & fire mitigation company in the nation, we spend more time in the classroom, and in actual field training, than any other provider. Perhaps this is why we are consistently the first in innovation, and the first to establish national programs with many of the leading insurers in the nation. We are an IICRC Certified FIRM, meaning that our people and our company have met the highest standards in the mitigation and remediation business.
- Quality of personnel – Can we actually measure this? We believe we can. In addition to education and training, we never send people out on jobs who are not neat and professional in appearance. If someone is not well groomed and in a clean professional uniform; in other words if they do not care about their own appearance, will they care about your home or business? No one will work for ServiceMaster who is not professional looking, professional acting and knowledgeable in the industry. Period!
- Leading Edge Technology – In Mobile, ServiceMaster utilizes an infrared camera that we do not charge our clients for. This is one more tool to make certain that structures are completely dry, and we are also able to show our clients potential problem areas. We utilize internet-based remote monitoring of our drying equipment which means that we will always be aware of the status of our jobs, even if we are not there in person!
- Quantity and quality of equipment – Are all mitigation companies fanatics over the cleanliness and appearance of their trucks and equipment? We are. We will not put dirty, old equipment arriving in dirty, old vans in our customer’s dwellings. This is not only for appearance sake; it is for the safety of the customer as well. We understand the importance of breaking down and cleaning ALL equipment after each job to prevent any contamination or cross-contamination of mold spores. At ServiceMaster, doing business with integrity and doing the right thing, is paramount. Not only do we have one of the areas largest active fleets of equipment, we maintain a new-in-the box reserve fleet that doubles our capacity.
- Ability to handle large loss and large scale disaster remediation – With more franchisees than any other provider, and being one of the largest ServiceMaster Clean franchises nationally, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration in Mobile has the unique capacity, ability and national presence to either locally handle or marshal a group of franchises, to respond to any local emergency or large loss. In fact, we have handled some of the largest jobs ever performed on the Gulf Coast.
- Integrity and community presence – This franchise is comprised of people who hold themselves to the highest personal and professional standards. Not only do they handle themselves in this manner in their work; they actively give of their time and efforts to a variety of community and charitable causes with a deeply held belief that it is everyone’s duty to give back to the community that has been good to them.
Isn’t this the type of company that you really want to do business with?
We believe that doing things the right way still means something in Mobile & Baldwin County, AL.
Please see our regularly updated "testimonials" page: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/Testimonials.html & our many videos: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/Videos.html, all on our main page: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com
"We would be honored to serve you" - Rob Guthans, President, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration
The Master of Disaster
5158 Mobile South St. Mobile, AL 36582 & 2650 Fairway Drive Mobile, AL 36606
Baldwin County Location: (251) 928-1028
Mobile Location: (251) 653-9333 (866) 653-9333
The above information applies only to ServiceMaster ADVANCED Cleaning & Restoration, "The Master of Disaster", Enterprise Number 7027. Note that there are major differences between franchises, so make sure you tell your agent or adjuster that you want ServiceMaster ADVANCED, Number 7027, to service your loss, or call us directly at this specific number (251) 653-9333. You will be glad you did, and we will be grateful for the call.