Whether you have fire and smoke damage, water damage or are in need of mold remediation, ServiceMaster Advanced can help. We have been serving the Gulf Coast for over thirty years. Our people do not sell you on our services, we simply advise you in an honest and ethical manner.
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning is part of the largest ServiceMaster group of companies specifically performing water damage, fire damage and mitigation services in the Mobile and Baldwin County area. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning, The Master of Disaster, has been in operation in the Mobile area for over 30 years and has handled some of largest water damage and fire damage cleanup jobs in the Mobile area. From tornado cleanup jobs during the tornadoes of Christmas 2012 in Mobile, and in Hattiesburg, MS in 2013; to hurricane cleanup jobs in Hurricanes Ivan, Katrina, and every Spring rain and flood event to happen in the area in the last quarter century, ServiceMaster Advanced has been there. We didn’t just begin our mitigation company last year, we have been here all along and have steadily grown with the community and helped the parent company innovate and improve the brand. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning has performed mitigation jobs for the Alabama State Docks, The Mobile Convention Center, the RSA Tower, The Mobile Infirmary, the AmSouth Tower, the Regions Bank Building, the University of South Alabama, The City of Mobile, The County of Mobile, Springhill College, Springhill Memorial, ST Mobile Aerospace, Airbus, The Mobile County School System, The Corps of Engineers, The State of Alabama and many many more commercial buildings and thousands of homeowners. If you find yourself in need of mitigation services for your home or business, trust the true professionals, the company that the commercial industry turns to time and again, The Master of Disaster, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration (251) 653-9333 / (251) 928-1028.
We are on virtually every insurance program offered in the Mobile and Baldwin County area. Insurance programs are pre-designated, pre-approved contractor affiliations which means that often times the insurance company will send us out directly to help their clients in the event of a loss. Some of these affiliations include Farmers, State Farm, USAA, Allstate, Nationwide, GeoVera and a number of commercial insurance programs.
The insurance companies trust us and we hope you will too. At one time or another, over nearly 30 years, we have worked with virtually every insurance company that has ever written a policy here. In fact, many of them recommend us because we have been pre-qualified to work for them, meaning we are on their mitigation "program". This means that we have met their standards with regard to insurance, training, procedures etc. and that they are comfortable dispatching a claim to us, if the homeowner agrees. This is the important stipulation. The homeowner or business owner must agree and contract directly with us. ServiceMaster Advanced is one of a small handful of companies locally that are approved as such. We appreciate the business that the insurance programs send to us; however out of the few that are approved as such, we want to stand alone as the best. We want to earn your business and be deserving of your trust, not only because the insurance company recommended us, but because our reputation and policies are such that you would have hired us anyway.
We hear the horror stories about both branded and non-branded mom & pop operations. Here are a few:
1. A local hotel operator told us of a crew that showed up with all temporary workers to dry his facility. They called the company in the middle of the night and it took them three hours to respond. When they got there, the job was unorganized, disrupted his guests and he said the work was "sub par".
2. A local mitigation company utilized a dessicant dehimidifier without using air movers (apparently he didn't know proper drying techniques), and let it run for 12 days! The small commercial job could have been done in 4 days tops. He rented the equipment and was determined to recover his dailey rental costs, and over-billed the customer by approximately $20,000.
3. During the Spring floods of 2014, one of our competitors consistently quoted one and a half times, what we would charge. We were called many times by customers in shock and asked to quote. Bear in mind that many of these flood events were non-insured losses.
4. During the Spring floods of 2014, one of our competitors over charged for work on a commercial building. This was clear by the fact that their estimate did not include and allow for, the reduction in equipment charges as areas dried over the five-day period. In other words, the drying equipment charged for on the last day, was exactly the same as the initial equipment used initially. This is one of the first things an insurance company looks for. Apparently there was no monitoring (checking) the jobs during the process.
5. An inexperienced contractor tore out a client's mold affected bathroom without erecting proper containment. He spread mold spores and contamination throughout the customer's home.
6. A small company was attempting to dry a laminate floor the had been throughly immersed in water. While real hardwood floors can often be saved via rescue mats, laminate floors are ruined and must be removed if they are completely affected. The company in question charged for the attempted drying service, although the floors were ultimately removed.
7. The same small company above, ignorant of IICRC standards, continuously overloads homes with more than the requisite number of air movers and dehumidifiers, over charging the customer.
8. Another new entity markets heavily to plumbers and offers them a "finders fee". This highly unethical practice has resulted in over charges and poor service.
9. An area mitigation company could not dry a customer's house. They simply didn't know how to do the proper drying calculations. They had not been trained in psychrometrics and were not properly certified in Advanced Structural Drying or Water Damage Restoration. They tried drying for two weeks and the customer wound up having mold! We woulnd up handling the job and cleaned up the mess.
10. Another supposed mitigation company advertised that they were a "one stop" company and could do all the rebuild. Problematically, they left the walls and subfloor wet and didn't finish the repairs! Mold damage was the result. This same one-stop operation left a customer's home in total disrepair. They did not have enough loyal subcontractors to finish the work in a timely manner. We were called in to fix the problem and did so in a workman like manner.
We could go on and on with takes of woe. These companies give our entire industry a bad name. We sincerely hope you will ask a lot of questions before you call any of them.
Also, beware of middle men who have only a web presence here in Mobile or operate out of a one room suite with a telephone. These people have no loyalty to your community, and often subcontract work out to untrained subcontractors (or use TEMPORARY WORKERS IN YOUR HOME!!), and may or may not do simple background checks on their personnel. These subs likely aren't trained, or certainly aren't trained to degree that the long tenured employees of ServiceMaster ADVANCED are.
Why take a chance?
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration will truly go to any height for you. Whether you need water damage restoration, mold remediation, fire restoration or post construction cleanup in your home or business, the talented staff at ServiceMaster ADVANCED can find a way to get it done. In the interest of full disclosure, no, we didn't clean the steeple! But we could have! We worked on all of the other jobs depicted in these pictures. Using scaffolding and man lifts are second nature to us and we know how to get the job done!
We have two companies serving Mobile and Baldwin County, Alabama and the Entire Gulf Coast for post-construction cleaning. We can marshall the forces of our janitorial company and our SRM (ServiceMaster Recovery Management) for any sized water restoration, or fire restoration job. We can handle any sized job between the two companies and our strong regional presence.
(251) 344-5105 is the number for the expert in hard surface floor refinishing, stripping and maintenance. ServiceMaster Services, the area's leader in janitorial, floorcare and carpet cleaning, can handle any sized floor refinishing job from a few square feet to several hundred thousand square feet. We have the personnel, the resume' and the equipment to handle any sized job. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration is the areas premier disaster restoration company, we can be reached at (251) 653-9333, (251) 928-1028 or (866) 653-9333.
Remember that YOU AND YOU ALONE, decide who works in your home or business. YOU decide who handles your most precious of possessions! Tell your insurance provider WHEN YOU FILE YOUR CLAIM that you want SERVICEMASTER ADVANCED, Enterprise number 7027, or call us directly. Make sure that there is no confusion. There are other mitigation companies, and even others with similar sounding names. We are ServiceMaster Advanced, The Master of Disaster. "WE WOULD BE HONORED TO SERVE YOU." (251) 653-9333 or (251) 928-1028.